Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Today I was reminiscing about the day I got married. Its crazy how slow time goes by. I know that I'm SUPPOSED to say that it seems like its going by so fast but man i feel like its been a hundred years! 4 months=4 hundred years. Remember that my fellow engaged friends.

Now I know that it sounds like I am complaining but this is not the case. Being married is oh such a delight. Seriously how hunky is my husband? Who could complain when they are married to this good looking man? This is more of a fact than a question.

Speaking of which I'm going to now upload some of my most favoritest pictures of the two of us.


One word. Dorky.


Still disturbing after all this time.


Party on the Balcony-Michael, Me, Suzie

"I think I found something!"

Engagements with Sydney-"Whats going on back there?"









\

4 comments:

  1. I am thrilled that one of your favoritest pictures was taken by me! I really need to get into photographry. and I miss you, and your posts made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait were you the one that took the picture of mike and his cammel toe? but for men.. thats my favoritest picture in the whole world. Please tell me that was you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is probably going to always disturb you, if he is still after all this time. My husband likes to get in my way while I'm trying to feed the offspring, or something equally annoying. If he isn't working he likes to follow me around the house like a puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats what I was afraid of.i was hoping that one day he would stop disturbing me but now it sounds like thats never going to happen. On the bright side puppies are really cute.. ;)

    ReplyDelete